Safaris - A typical itinerary
Leave Moshi at 8:00am and arrive at Lake Manyara Lunch time. Afternoon game view drive until evening. Dinner and Overnight at the Lodge or Campsite.
Leave Lake Manyara Hotel with picnic lunch and proceed to Serengeti. Do game views drive en route to Seronera Wildlife Lodge in Serengeti. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge or Campsite.
After breakfast full day game drive in Serengeti Dinner and overnight at the Lodge or Campsite.
Morning game drive in Serengeti, then proceed to Ngorongoro via Olduvai Gorge. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge or Campsite.
After breakfast descend into the crater for a full day game drive. Leave late afternoon for Moshi/Arusha in reserved Hotel Bed and Breakfast.
Safari Package Includes:
- Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
- All entrance fees.
- Full board accommodation on tour
- Service of an English speaking driver guide (or French, german, Italian, spanish)
- Transport based on an excellent 4x4 Vehicle rebuilt for Safari
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives/wildlife viewing tours as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water daily
- Government taxes
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- International flight
- - Departure tax
- Tips to drivers/Tour Coordinator
- Travel Insurance